Menschen für Tierrechte - Bamberg
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
Menschen für Tierrechte - Bamberg

Für Tierrechtsarbeitinteressierte in/um/aus Bamberg

StartseiteStartseite  PortalPortal  SuchenSuchen  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  AnmeldenAnmelden  Homepage  LoginLogin  

Neues aus Kamerun

Nach unten 
AutorNachricht
hedgehog

hedgehog

Anzahl der Beiträge : 42

Neues aus Kamerun Empty
BeitragThema: Neues aus Kamerun   Neues aus Kamerun EmptyMo Sep 14, 2009 8:00 pm

That will be nice at list it will help me in many way.also meet poeple who have been vegans for long.I realise that if half of the population become vegans peopple will live long.I talk with those people yesterday and some of them realy fine it intresting and some of them said it will be defficult for them to stope eating meat and fish, some said it is only those who dont have money to buy this that will decided to be a vegan and when i toll them about you and even read one of your letters to them, they started beliving.There is one man in my fish whos business is to kill and sale animal and he is also in among those people i talk to, the man said that is the only way he use to feed his family,that if he stope it his family will not have food and he will not have money to send his children to school.you no most of them have not been to school. Extern my greetings to all vegans
Please there is this think that i have been thinking about to tell you and i dont no how it will sound to you.It is about my studies and my football, you have alway encourage me to complete my education, i had dream to complete high school and contineu my football.but i am not frome a rich family, there is no family person to help me and my brothers.Imargin in my family only our last born is going to school and i and my other little once are just in the house becouse my parent are not able to pay our school fees.my mom is just a normal farmer and my dad is even above working age in Cameroon.right now schools have already started and four of us are still in the house and all i have with me is the 100 thauson that the pastor gave which is not up to half of any of our school fees, the money was not use in the hospital since it was under the keeping of my mom.i realy need to complet my education and my little once.Friend all am trying to say is that i need helping hands please if you can explain my sitaution to that your group for my help.Some family members and friends are given my family insolt, that they will see what my parent will do since that my father friend decided to abandon us.The little money that i work was spend in the hospital and my dad had to refune the loan he took to pay my fees since the director refuse the money sayning that it is not up to their agreement and the agreement was infevour of me.please i dont no what to do or where to run to.I no that you have been of good help to me you no by advicing me and encouraging me, all this has make me strong.and i have alway appriciate it in my heart.please that is what i have been wanting to tell you since schools started but i was afrad and i never new how to say it.Greet your family for me
bye
Ndi Mark
Nach oben Nach unten

Neues aus Kamerun
Seite 1 von 1

Befugnisse in diesem ForumSie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten
Menschen für Tierrechte - Bamberg :: Tierrechtsarbeit :: MefTis Bamberg-
Gehe zu: